Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKCMed)-National Health Innovation Centre Singapore (NHIC) Exploratory Translational Grant
The LKCMedicine OIE together with the National Health Innovation Centre (NHIC) has set up the LKCMed-NHIC Exploratory Translational Grant, which is a platform to facilitate early-stage innovation projects at LKCMedicine. The grant is intended as internal seed funding, with the following objectives:
- To fund the development of solutions that are commercially viable to address/resolve unmet medical needs,
- To leverage on the outcomes of this seed funding to seek further competitive funding to bring the solutions to implementation.
- The lead Principal Investigator (PI) must hold a primary appointment in LKCMed, or LKCMed/NHG joint appointments with at least 0.2 FTE with LKCMedicine.
- Only one lead PI is allowed per application.
- Only one application per lead PI can be submitted per grant call.
- Co-Investigator (Co-I) need to hold at least an adjunct position in a local public institution.
- Researchers from overseas institutions or private companies can only participate as Collaborators.
The funding quantum and duration for each project is:
(Co-funded by LKCMed and NHIC; No IRC provided)
List of Awarded Projects
For the list of awarded LKCMed-NHIC Exploratory Translational Grant projects, please click here
For more information about this grant, please contact your Host Institution’s Research Office:
Tay Puei Nam (PhD)